Jesse specializes in counseling and representing businesses in nearly every aspect of their operations, as well as assisting individuals with a broad range of business, real estate, family and financial matters. His background as a top moot court competitor at The University of Florida helped prepare him to become an effective negotiator and advocate for his clients in the courtroom.
Jesse spent time between college and law school sharing his passion for athletics as Director of Tennis and Recreational Activity at St. Johns Golf & Country Club in St. Augustine and Head Tennis Professional at Queen’s Harbour Yacht & Country Club in Jacksonville. He is married with three children and lives in Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra Beach.
University of Florida, J.D.
• UF Moot Court
• Best Overall Competitor award (presented by Florida Supreme Court Justices to top advocate in intramural moot court competition)
• Teaching assistant, Legal Research and Writing and Appellate Advocacy
University of North Florida, B.A., Business Management, cum laude
• UNF Male Scholar Athlete of the Year
• Captain, UNF Men’s Tennis Team
• Academic and Athletic Advisory Committee
• The Florida Bar
• United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
• Bankruptcy Court, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
• Jacksonville Bar Association
• Jacksonville Beaches Bar Association
• St. Johns County Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Marsh Landing Country Club – Member
• Ponte Vedra Inn & Club – Member
• Ponte Vedra High School – Volunteer cross-country coach
• AMI Kids Jacksonville – Volunteer mentor to underprivileged local youth
• Run4Kids, Inc. – Volunteer for non-profit organization that raises money for local children with life-threatening conditions
• Notre Dame Club of Greater Jacksonville – Member